Why Choose Walter & Irvine?
Why Choose Walter & Irvine for Your Investment Property?
Walter & Irvine Property Management is an ethical and professional company that will ensure your investment property returns are maximised, while reducing much of the time-consuming tasks associated with self-managed investment properties.
Why Choose Walter & Irvine Real Estate to Manage Your Investment Property?
- Locally owned and family run business that has been established for over 11 years
- All inclusive management fee
- No extra marketing fees
- Outstanding property management team committed to providing a high level of professional service and advice
- An accounting system offering a seamless end of month income processing
- Routine property inspection every three months with written report and photos to the Lessor
- No key policy- your keys are not handed out to prospective tenants if the property is vacant
- Thorough tenant selection processes
- Database of prospective tenants
- High quality photographic listings on multiple property websites
- Monthly rental statements
- Monthly newsletter
- Daily rental arrears procedures
- Our property management team attend regular training courses to keep updated on legislation and industry changes
- In the event, lessor is fully represented at Tenancy Tribunal Court
- Fair market rents are achieved at lease renewals
- Sole focus on residential property
- Onsite handy man for general repairs
- Access to reduced rates for Landlord Protection Insurance
- Private appointments
- Office is open 7 days
The management team are committed to providing you with ongoing support, professional advice and superior service whilst making the experience for your tenants as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
If you would like to know more about any of the services we provide, or you would like to make an appointment to discuss your investment property, simply complete the form below and we will be in contact with you.
Rental Appraisal Enquiry
Please note that required fields are indicated by a red asterisk: *