Change of Shared Tenancy Form

If resident's are planning on moving out, or if you are planning to have another person move into one of our rental properties. You are required to completed a 'Change of Shared Tenancy Form' in accordance to your lease agreement.

Please click here to download the Change of Tenant form, complete it and return it to us either by mail, in person, via email or fax on 08 8373 2211 and we can arrange for the lease to be re-written.