What does Jenman Approved mean?
17 Aug 2015
In essence it is being recognized as working with exceptionally high ethics… which, we’ll be honest, can sometimes be questionable in the Real Estate industry.
Being Jenman Approved is a way of business. It’s ensuring the highest level of client care is provided to our homebuyers and homesellers. It’s maintaining and working with our homebuyers and homesellers with our core values, which are based on the word TRUST.
T = Trust
R = Responsibility
U = Understanding
S = Standards
T = Truth
When you see the Jenman Approved sign, you know you’ll be working with a Real Estate agency who cares.
What will you experience when you work with Walter and Irvine as a Jenman Approved Real Estate agency?
As a Homebuyer….
- We’ll sit down and actually talk to you about what it is you’re looking for in a home, not just put a list of properties in front of you and try to sell each and every one to you.
- If you give us a maximum price you’re willing to pay for a home, we will not to talk you into spending more. We’ll respect your budget.
- We will not mislead you about the price of homes. You will not be given price ranges by us, we’ll just let you know the asking price. It’s then up to you to let us know what you feel comfortable offering for a home.
As a Homeseller…
- First and foremost, we do not ask for any fees in advance. Until your home is sold, there is nothing you will need to pay for.
- We offer secure inspections. This means potential buyers book a time to come and view your home, rather than having your home open to the general public on the weekend for an open inspection (majority of people are there for a sticky beak anyway).
- Honest quoting. We will let you know, honestly, what we think we can sell your home for. If your home sells below the price quoted, you are not obligated to pay a fee.
- All in all, we offer a risk free, honest way of selling your home.
To learn more about what being Jenman Approved means, visit the Jenman Approved page on our website.